Name: Tk Usayiwevu
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Style Icons: John Legend, Kanye West, Pharrell
Favorite Quote: “Seeking attention and approval only shows how weak and insecure you are, instead, be yourself…improve yourself and have resilience all the time..”
Favorite Brands: Ralph Lauren, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Guess, Lacoste, D&G
Favorite Store: Brooks Brothers, Lacoste, Joseph A. Banks
Favorite Piece of clothing: Chinos
Bow tie or tie: Slim Tie
Flat front or pleated: Pleated
Shades, hat, or scarf: shades and scarf
Ultimate goal: Be the best there is…
Favorite Books: Portrait of Dorian Gray, Great Gatsby, Catcher In The Rye
Hobbies: Photography, Music, Singing, Dancing, Acting, Modeling, Sketching
Grooming product of choice: Cologne
2. How did you become so stylish? Icons and media usually are the beginning but then later on you realize there is more in grooming and looking gentlemanly each and every day. It shows class, style, and confidence.
3. What advice would you give someone trying to find their personal style? It’s good to experiment after you’ve have the gist of other styles, but don’t go overboard. With everything there is a limit…
4. What’s the best clothing advice you ever received? Don’t buy the first item you see in one store..look around first at least 5 other stores for both prices and quality. Never look stuffy, and always dress accordingly..
Answer the questions above and submit them to
along with 4 or more stylish pictures.
When are we going to have another Boyz II Men?
- Model Number: bem72001b
- Stainless Steel Case
- Screw Caseback
- Water Resistant 50m
- Fully Automatic
- Band is adjustable with a fold over buckle
Orient automatic watches has a number of quality timepieces including their CET04001B model. From modern to sporty to classic Orient has something for everyone. Be sure to check out their site.
*Leave your name and email address
1. Answer the question: What do you do to make it to work, school, or general engagements on time?
2. Subscribe to The Urban Gent (look on right column)
3. Fan us on facebook
(and answer the question on the wall or via a message)
4. Tweet about the contest (then tell us you did via “comments”)
5. Follow us on blogger
Any one of the above will do, but the more ways you enter the more chances you have to win. So I suggest atleast commenting on this post then choose any of the other entry ways.
Contest ends next Thursday October 1st.