Teen Vogue editor Andrew Bevan
For now I advise all guys to purchase a really nice pair of oxfords and boots. Get one pair of each that you feel you can wear with almost anything. I’ll do a post on my favorite oxfords and boots sometime this month.
photos from: thesartorialist.blogspot.com, facehunter.blogpsot.com, altamiranyc, streetpeeper, jack&jil.
Here’s a little something for an after work/school laugh…
… this guy (Iman Crosson) is hilarious, check out a few of his other videos here.
- Los Angeles/San Francisco, CA (tied for first)
- New York, NY
- Boston, MA
- Washington, DC
- Newark, NJ
- Chicago, IL
- Santa Ana-Anaheim, CA
- Miami, FL
- Cambridge, MA
- Nashville, TN
- San Antonio, TX
- Cincinnati, OH
- Charlotte, NC
- Kansas City, MO
- St. Louis, MO
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Fort Worth-Arlington, TX
- Jacksonville, FL
- Virginia Beach-Norfolk, VA
- Trying to get the girl by following the old dating playbook is only a numbers game. Throwing out lines until you find someone who responds will only get you your last choice. If you want to get the right girl, you need to really focus on her.
- If you take a girl to a party, don’t abandon her and expect her to fend for herself. Introduce her around proudly. Get her a drink. But don’t feel like you have to babysit her, either.
- Make small gestures to show her that you care — whether it’s sending a sweet text or grabbing a bag of cherries from the corner store because you know how much your girl likes them.
- If the girl in your life would rather cuddle up with a book than with you, odds are you need to take your grooming to the next level. Using products like AXE Sensitive Skin shower gel is a great way to keep your skin clean, smooth and irresistible… just how she likes it.
Be sure to pick up a bottle from a store near you.
The new 90210 sports a very casual ensemble… looks like something a prep school kid wear when they have casual day at school. He has alot of potential though, I could see him dressing like Chris Paul once he matures.
All black, simple, classic, casually clean. Everything fits well- the jeans, the tee, the jacket. His shades are really hot.
Jermaine Jackson and guest
A very nice, top-notch quality marching band jacket. Very appropriate for the tribute to MJ.
Dijmon Hounsou and Kimora Lee Simmons
cute couple, her baby weight is coming off nicely.
Superb grooming. He has the whole “I just got off of work from my 6 figure job” look going. You know how it is when some of your banker friends get off work: they have a really nice suit on, tie a tad loosened, and their attire looks very relaxed- since they’ve been mostly at a desk all. That’s the look Adam has going on, I like it.
This is okay, I saw a close-up of the prints on the suit and it’s not my favorite thing in the world, but it fits his style and taste.
All American Rejects
This is opposite of his usual look, but I think I like it with the mustache.
He looks like a dad from the late 50s.
He looks just about perfect, good job Chace.
I get what he’s doing, but the look would have been much better with loafers, and if he stood up straight.
Fall Out Boys
I wanna say this looks sloppy, buy I think it’s mainly the camera angle. But actually, his pants are too long, jacket sleeves a little long, shirt is too short for his body type, and I wish someone would style his hair and beard better because they always look messy (not in a good way).
The Ugly Truth was really good though.
This is a very nice look for our young urban gents.
The quality of all his clothes are superb- jacket, jeans, and t-shirt
I like Sean Paul, but his style is just off… its sort of stuck or something, he hasn’t allowed his style to evolve. Idk, but he needs some help.
Another almost perfect look
My favorites are probably Taylor Lautner and Swiss Beatz…