Throughout the fall/winter, BBC king Pharrell Williams has been seen sporting Christian Louboutin studded shoes instead of his usual comfy Vans. Known for their high-end stilettos with the signature red bottoms, often worn by the likes of Victoria Beckham and Rihanna, the folks at Louboutin are really upping the ante on men’s shoes. Kanye once proclaimed himself Louis Vuitton Don… is Pharrell the new Louboutin Don? Nah, that sounds too corny. Check out Pharrell Williams rocking not one, not two, but three different kicks from Christian Louboutin’s SS2010 shoe collection for men:
(lots more pictures after the jump)
shoe cost: $1200
in 2 colorways, white and black.
in a Leopard print high-top nonetheless (April 2009).
Sunday is the last day to enter to win the Patrick Dempsey II cologne. Enter to win, here.
TV-series DVD Sets
- The Office, Family Guy
- The Cosby Show, The Dick Van Dyke Show
- A Different World, Saved by the Bell
- House, 24, Mad Men
For more ideas on which series to choose and for a wide arrangement of TV Shows, go here.
- Talladega Nights, Step-Brother, Blades of Glory: We all love Ricky Bobby, his sweet baby Jesus, and all other awesomeness Will Ferrell has to offer the world.
- Goodfellas, The Untouchables, Carlito’s Way: Every guy has atleast a small place in his heart for gangster movies. These are three classics that will certainly give more street-cred to any DVD collection.
- Godfather II (1974), Heat (1995), Righteous Kill (2008): Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino are a duo that we just can’t get enough of. See a mini evolution of the two in these three DVDs.
Lots more inspiration and Movies here.
MORE Gift Ideas here. (clothing, shoes, accessories, etc).
TOP NOTES: Saffron, Mandarin, Nutmeg
MID NOTES: Spiced Wood Accord, Green Fig, Cistus
*Leave your name and email address
1. Answer the question: What do you want for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa?
2. Subscribe to The Urban Gent (look on right column)
3. Fan us on facebook
(and answer the question on the wall or via a message)
4. Tweet about the contest (then tell us you did via “comments”)
5. Follow us on blogger
Any one of the above will do, but the more ways you enter the more chances you have to win. So I suggest atleast commenting on this post then choose any of the other entry ways.
Contest ends Sunday, December 20th.
Congratulations to the winners of our mini 2-5 day Holiday Giveaways.
Derek Jeter SPORT cologne: Auston E.
Billy Jealousy Grooming kit: Jerry L.
Be sure to check your email or facebook guys… asap.
Stay tuned for the next few giveaways!
winners chose using random.org