1. Best workout to get fit and in shape quickly?
2. Advice on how to integrate fitness into a busy schedule?
3. Foods that will aid in slimming down -and- foods that help when wanting to bulk up?
If you’re looking to gain mass: increase your lean protein intake– chicken breast baked (not fried)! Fish and turkey are great foods to increase and sustain muscle mass!
4. What are some of the benefits of your Special “Me & My Chair: The No Excuses Workout” workouts?
5. Let’s say an urban gentleman only has 10 minutes to workout per day, he wants to slim down a little and tone his muscles,what should he do?
Jump outta bed and do 30 push ups, 30 crunches, 30 sit ups, 30 squats, 30 lunges per leg! REPEAT until the 10 minutes are up! Watch what you eat.. that means make clean quality choices when eating! As your body gets use to this workout increase your reps and speed!
6. Top 5 singular workouts? Top 5 foods to eat?
Push ups, squats, sit ups, dips, pull ups!
Turkey, Oatmeal, Eggs, Chicken, Spinach!
7. Anything extra you want to add?
Drink water. Why? It flushes your body and reduces water retention by flushing the system continuously! Enjoy this spring and summer gentlemen, and “be better than yesterday”.
Celebrity Trainer Dolvett Quince
More about the Me & My Chair workout: