There's so many headphones out there these days, so it's hard to know which ones to purchase. We did a review of few in the Best Headphones article last year, and today we want to add one more to the list.
V-MODA Crossfade LP. I've been using these for about 2.5 months ( they came out in July for $249.99), and they have yet to disappoint. The styling is on point, they're comfortable (I can wear them for hours), and the sound is crystal clear. From what I've been told these are the preferred headphones by Apple employees and they're better quality than Beats by Dre. (More info and photos below:)
Developed over the span of four years in collaboration with some of the world's top musicians, DJs and producers, the Crossfade LP delivers epic sound with a distinct design composed of luxurious fabric and lightweight metal. It's designed to be the ultimate versatile and multi-purpose headphone for people on the move.
Patent-pending 50mm dual-diaphragm high-definition drivers deliver the sound of multiple drivers with the efficiency of a single smaller driver. So you get deep vibrant bass, juicy mid-range, and crystal clarity on today's portable devices without the need for any batteries. The driver's diaphragm is constructed of a harder inner ring providing an extended high range and a softer outer ring for deep lows.
Fashion forward design
The unique metal "V" design makes for a sophisticated look, and the detachable fabric cables and a protective jet-black exoskeleton case are perfect for your on-the-go lifestyle.
Ultimate ergonomic comfort
You can wear these incredibly lightweight headphones for hours. A revolutionary metal "V" design and supple air-cushion memory foam ear cushions offer a truly ergonomic fit.
Built to last
V-MODA is passionate about sound and durability. Crossfade LP has undergone four years of testing on tour and in everyday life to prove the dependability of its tank-like steel frame, flexible memory headband, and Kevlar-reinforced cables.
With a three-button remote and discrete high-fidelity microphone, the remote/mic cable gives you complete control of your calls and your music. You can adjust the volume, control the playback of your music and video, or record voice memos and answer calls from your iPhone 3GS and more.
- 50mm dual-diaphragm drivers deliver high-definition sound
- Memory foam ear cushions cradle your ears to reduce background noise and enable a low bass response
- Ergonomic design and lightweight construction ensure a comfortable fit so you can listen for hours
- Revolutionary "V" design and stylish fabric gives a fashion-forward look
- Tank-like steel frame and flexible headband for durability
- Custom designed Kevlar-reinforced cables and 45 degree plugs
- Long (69 in.) audio cable with 1/4-in. adapter for listening on iPod, iPhone or professional stereo equipment
- Three-button remote and high-fidelity mic cable to adjust the volume, control music playback and more
- Compatible with the latest Macs, as well as with iChat, Skype, VoIP, and other audio recording applications
- 24k gold-plated plug for enhanced contact and sound clarity
- Jet-black exoskeleton case for transporting in style
- One-year premium warranty and V-MODA's Replay Replacement Program for lifetime warranty
Get a pair of V-MODA Crossfade LP's from the, here.
New V-Moda Crossfade LP2, here.