We've created several gift guides so far, but we've received a couple of emails from readers who have much higher budgets and need gift recommendations. So this is for you all…. below we have coats, shoes, cufflinks, and more from some of our favorite brands like Bottega Veneta, Burberry, and Band of Outsiders.
Urban Gentleman Gifts $1000 & Up
A few gentlemen gifts for under $100 (except for one):
More holiday gift guides to come until the 23rd (since some retailers are doing overnight shipping so your items can get there by the 24th).
You know how we love to have the "fun giveaways" on Fridays… So today, we have cellphones. I know you're probably like, "where does this stop… you guys have EVERYTHING, this is amaaaazing!" Lol, well, thank you, you're amazing too, and it does not stop for now. And today, yes, we're actually giving away phones courtesy of Pantech and AT&T.
Urban Gent Review: The Pantech Laser is one of AT&T's newest additions to their lineup — and a quite nice one I may add. The Pantech Laser is indeed touch screen, has the thinnest sliding keyboard on the market (less than 1 inch), and has a display that it quite simply gorgeous — the screen is crystal clear, so everything looks great and is easy to read. The phone's interface is swift and offers alot of customizations/personalization options (I like the classic animated clock). And of course the new Pantech Laser has a music player, camera, video camera, and turn by turn GPS. If you're on the market for a new phone, this just might be the one for you. Watch a demo here and read more details about the key features below:
- Fast 3G connectivity via AT&T's HSDPA/UMTS network (850/1900 MHz bands; 3.6/7.2 Mbps speeds with network availability).
- GPS navigation capabilities via optional AT&T Navigator service includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates, and re-routing options.
- Quick Access to social networking sites including AT&T Social Net, Facebook and more
- 3.1-inch touchscreen AMOLED display (480 x 800 pixels, 262K color depth)
- Customizable Menu screens and widgets with three screen menu tabs for contacts, messaging, and favorites.
- Slide-out full QWERTY keyboard
- 3-megapixel camera/camcorder with up to 8x digital zoom
- Multi-format music player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC/AAC+ formats
- Bluetooth connectivity includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile–enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- 150 MB internal memory storage
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture/video, Mobile E-Mail, and IM instant messaging (via popular services including AOL, Yahoo!, Windows Live Messenger, and Google Talk)
- Web browser
- Organizer tools including calendar, alarm clock, and more
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off.
Originally $399.99, but now down to $149.99 or $99.99 (w/ contract).
You can purchase the Pantech Laser here, for $99.99 (w/ contract).
We'll be giving away two today (and one next week). Matter of fact, this is probably a good time to tell you that next week we're going to have a mega huge Urban Gentleman Holiday Giveaway, where there will be one grand prize winner that will receive a combination of just about all the other giveaways. We'll go into more details later, but go ahead and tell everyone you know so y'all can prepare to go ham on our Facebook, Twitter, and blog next week.
2 readers will be chosen today. To win you must comment on this post, comment on our Facebook, and/or re-tweet on Twitter. Link to us on your Facebook/Twitter pages, tell all your friends and associates, and tweet/facebook like crazy… These are $400 phones, that you can have for the freeskie, so ready-set-getterdone!