Ever wonder how Hollywood's men prepare for the red carpet? Well, this year their OSCAR-winning grooming routines were assisted by the good folks at The Art of Shaving.
As a leader in luxury men's grooming, The Art of Shaving assisted the likes of Javier Bardem, Jesse Eisenberg, Colin Firth, James Franco, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo, Darren Aronofsky and David Fincher in preparation for the OSCARS® with a gift of the ultimate in shaving products: The Fusion Chrome Collection ProGlide Power Razor, THE 4 Elements of the PERFECT SHAVE®, and a Royal Shave® Gift Certificate.
Academy Award Best Actor winner Colin Firth
For Hollywood’s biggest night, having the perfect, smooth shave and healthy skin is a “must have” for all the Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director nominees– and even the non-nominated Urban Gents can attain “red carpet worthy” grooming routine with The Art of Shaving:
· THE 4 Elements of the PERFECT SHAVE® will transform shaving for OSCAR night, or any other night, from a choir into a luxurious ritual. This aromatherapy-based kit has everything needed for the closest shave possible and healthy skin– a full sized Pre-Shave Oil, Shaving Cream, Badger Hair Shaving Brush, and After-Shave Balm. THE 4 Elements of the PERFECT SHAVE® will prevent razor burn, ingrown hairs, a tough beard and sensitive skin, plus it gives tips for expert shaving technique (retail: $100).
· The Fusion Chrome Collection ProGlide Power Razor combines advanced Gillette technologies with The Art of Shaving quality and craftsmanship for a clean shave that will pass even the strictest red carpet test– Fashion Police. The razor gently micro-pulses to reduce friction and increase glide, while the built-in spotlight helps avoid missing those hard-to-see areas.
· The signature Royal Shave® will have any man will feel like Hollywood Royalty. This indulgent experience combines the concept of traditional barber services with aromatherapy skin treatments, and is performed by expertly trained Master Barbers in the luxurious surroundings of The Art of Shaving Barber Spa (retail: $55).
– THE 4 Elements of the PERFECT SHAVE
And we're not just giving away one, we're giving away two– we want to cover both coast.
HOW TO ENTER: To win The 4 Elements of the PERFECT SHAVE Kit and a signature ROYAL SHAVE: Follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter. Then retweet about the giveaway and/or comment answer the question and comment below:
– Who was your favorite art of shaving groomed OSCAR nominee? Javier Bardem, Jesse Eisenberg, Colin Firth, James Franco, Jeremy Renner, or Mark Ruffalo. (basically, "who was the most well groomed of the bunch?")
Get more Art of Shaving below:
A few photos from the 83rd Academy Awards at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood, California
Colin Firth and his wife Livia Giuggioli
Hugh Jackman in Ferragamo, and his wife Deborra-Lee Furnes
Mark Wahlberg and wife Rhea Durham
The Fighter stars, Christian Bale and Mark Wahlberg
Christian Bale and Sibi Bale in their usual all black
Matthew McConaughey and wife Camila Alves
Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz
Mark Ruffalo and wife Sunrise Coigney, Javier Bardem, and director Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu
I guess you could kind of say "Mom's on the red carpet" has been a trend all award season long (SAG Awards, Grammys, etc) and there were no shortage of mothers last night… Moms on the Red Carpet: Justin Timberlake with his mother Lynn Harless, director Tom Hooper with his mother Meredith, and Russell Brand with his mother Barbara aka "Babs"
MORE PHOTOS BELOW –> CONTINUE READING MORE >>>
Leavitt & Peirce, the oldest store in Cambridge, looks like just that… the oldest store in Cambridge, lol. From the displays to the knick knacks to the games, tobacco, and shaving products this is truly a man's shop.
MORE PHOTOS, Good Eats, and Street Style BELOW –> CONTINUE READING MORE >>>
Between visiting shops in Harvard Square we crossed the bridge and headed back to campus (Harvard Business School) and snapped shots of friends in between classes, here's a few… (Elliott and Larry)