Socks socks socks– whether striped or native-printed they're the latest essential statement making accessory for men. Stance and Nigel Knox loaded us up on socks, so in a late winter shoot we paired them with a few new pairs of Toms, stylish threads from Onassis, and a few other pieces.
"playing chinese checkers"; vintage Gant plaid button-up; selvedge Levis: Nigel Knox skull socks; Toms desert botas; LRG belt, Nixon watch
A few years ago it was all about skull scarves, last year and the year before skull velvet slippers, this year you gotta have atleast one pair of skull socks.
LRG crewneck sweater; Meltin' Pot denim; Stance camouflage socks; suede Toms shoes
vintage Atlanta snapback; Onassis chambray jacket shirt; Onassis harem pants; UGG sneakers; LRG scarf
Onassis has created a perfect pair of modern harem pants, not too over-exaggerated and Hammer-like, but just enough dimension in the shape to a second-look. (You can't see it in the pic, but the crotch of the pants does sag a bit, which of course adds to the authenticity of it being a pair of harems)
More reviews, photos, and get the looks below:
Stance— thick, comfortable great quality socks. Awesome array of styles, definitely stock up on these babies.
Nigel Knox— light-weight classic socks, with nifty dandy-like designs.
Get the Look:
- 01/18/2016 • GET THE LOOK: Wax Jackets, Red Wing Boots, Nude Fedoras and Other Early 1900s Inspired American Men’s Style
- 12/08/2015 • The Urban Gentleman for American Express: AMEX ESSENTIALS
- 10/28/2015 • A Man’s Winter Staple: Camel Hair and Wool Sweater by Jeffrey Rudes
- 10/26/2015 • The Man in Cashmere: Naadam and Three Types of Sweaters for Men
- Expensive Suits Should Have Nice Socks | The Urban Gentleman | Men's Fashion Blog | Men's Grooming | Men's Style