Big Sale, up to 75% off.
Express: $30 off $75 or $15 off $30(ends August 22nd).
Famous Footwear: Save additional 20% site wide with promo code LOCKER
Buy One Get One Half Off Sale (ends Sept 18th)
Jos.A.Bank: 60-70% Off Sales Event! Plus All Orders $175+ Ship Free.
( Ends August 22nd)
Finish Line: $15 off $90- Use code SCHOOLSHOES at checkout
$10 off $60 use code SUMMERFUN (ends Aug 31st)
Puma: Free Backpack with Full Priced Footwear Purchase (ends Sept 6th)
7 for All Mankind: Free Shipping on orders over $150
Fossil: Free Shipping on Orders of $100
Puma: FREE Standard Shipping on Orders over $50 with code SHIPFREE810
(ends Sept 2nd)
Shoes.com: Save 15% at Shoes.com plus Free Shipping with promo code BTSSHOES10
(ends Sept 30th)
Hlaska.com: Free Shipping Always
Shopping: Last year it was all about "if i had to shop for you online today, this is what i'd buy", this time it's more like, "this stuff is pretty darn fly, and if you can add it to your wardrobe please do."
Converse: Men's shoes.
All-Star Slim Garment Dye, were $70 on sale for $49.99. These are pretty sweet. I can see them teamed up with a pair of slim fit jeans (for some reason G-stars come to mind), a well fitting button-up– buttoned all the way up (sleeves rolled), and classic shades.
Puma Tekkies. Here's a great buy, these shoes are on sale for $27. You can sport them through the rest of the summer, part of the fall, then bring them back out next spring. And let's face it, its tough finding men's shoes under $30, sooo, yeaa sizes are scarce but they have these in off-white/khaki, red, brown, and navy… I'm partial to the off-white/khaki.
Click HERE for The Schoolyard Wardrobe Part I
1. Cologne. A great new scent is always a nice choice.
2. Something that goes along with his favorite hobby. If it’s cooking– new cookware, golfing– new clubs or golf shoes, music– new headphones, etc.
3. Sports paraphernalia. To me this is always the fail-safe option. Men are usually pretty proud of their favorite sports team, especially if its a college team so buying them a a few shirts and a hat will definitely atleast make them smile.
4. Money. Seriously though, you can’t go wrong with money. The money could go towards anything– paying a bill, filling up their gas tank, a new pair of shoes, etc.
Update: Winner of the giftcard is Dionte Sierdeski.
Please be on the lookout for an email about the giveaway in your inbox.
(long and short sleeves)
(until May 23rd) promo code: 7158
Famous Footwear, up to 50% off
Finish Line, sale on men’s shoes.
(Jordans, All-stars, Lacoste, etc).
(for example: another suit, 2 dress shirts, tie, shoes)
plus free shipping.
– All suits: But 1, get 1 Free. Plus 2 dress shirts and 2 ties.
– Buy 1, Get 1 Free: Sportshirts, pants, linen pants/shorts,
sport coats, tuxedo separates, and polos
Jordan 60-Plus was $150, now 89.97
(plus 20% off with code below).
Mankind Grooming, Free Offers
(Giorgia Armani, MenScience, Men-U, and more)
Shopping for your kid brother?
2 for $15 here.
Here’s a few sales we got word of this weekend. Even if you’re not into Valentine’s Day that doesn’t mean you can’t exploit the sales, right? lol.
Converse: Free Shipping on Converse Valentine’s Day Collection
Express: Express Friends and Family Save 20% Off, use code: 4135
Sean John jeans, 50% off until Feb 15th
Coogi jeans, 50% off until Feb 15th
LRG shirts, 55% off until Feb 15th
We’ll post more deals and sales codes later.