Here’s a quick checklist of things to do when preparing for a female visitor:
1. Clean the living room: this is the first place she’ll see and be.
2. Clean the bathroom: this is so pertinent because if it’s nasty, she’ll think you’re nasty and you’ll quickly loose points with her, lol
3. Clean the kitchen: who knows, she may want to cook for you.
4. Clean the bedroom: this is mainly for men who have roommates or plan to get some nookie.
5. Make sure the place smells good: Use atleast 2 scented candles or 2 Glade plug-ins.
6. Make sure there are no annoying roommates around: they can easily kill the mood.
7. Make sure your satellite or cable is working, if not have a variety of movies prepared.
8. Make sure you smell good, have fresh breath, and
clean cut nails (long dirty nails are a HUGE turnoff)
9. Have a few drinks and snacks prepared: strawberries, grapes, and bottled water are good choices. Maybe some alcohol. .
10.If you do plan on “getting busy”make sure you have condoms and massage oils ready: always use protection- there are waaaay to many STDs out there now-a-days!
Other Popular choices:
my thoughts– I’m not a fan of the packaging, you don’t get enough gum to me
and it isn’t that powerful.
best flavor– Peppermint or Artic Chill
my thoughts– “Dirty Mouth? Clean it up”. . . cool commercials, but the actual gum
doesn’t live up to the hype to me.
best flavor– Wintermint
my thoughts– who doesn’t love the tin can, it’s like vintage candy; always a good choice.
best flavor– any of them really. . . Wintergreen
Where to buy:
Always remember that its ALWAYS best to get minty flavors, citrus and other type flavors are just like buying candy- you might as well buy jellybeans. Your goal is to have the freshest breath you can. . . so you can snag the chick you want:-)
(for those who didn’t get my Heizman reference earlier (it was a down south song), click here )