Here's the first 30 winners of the RUMBA watches. The other 20 winners will be chosen from those who entered on here. You 20 will be notified throughout this week and next.
Winners please email info (at) theurbangent (dot) com with your name and address. The subject should read "RUMBA Watch Winner." Email us ASAP please.
Blog: Cuppy (Lyons Alanna), Linos, Ferdie Gonzales, Jay Mobley, Ryan Nieland, Dan T., Gerard v/d Wal, Lap (Keunglw), Brendon Campbell
Twitter: @jcarlos3488, @goldhoneebee, @bobmantooth, @brayanmess, @TFrancis03, @savidgeale, @CaLiiRiiCaN, @KaptainManny, @SuprHero, @mr_randb, @HEEZYoh, @cmckinn02 @kasieokoro @EA_LA_CA
Facebook: Jay Gamble, Jordan Mallard, Adam Morrisey, Adam Clinton Jones, Michael Kearney, Amanda Huyhn, Matt McGarvey
Green Giveaway Winners: 1-Stanley Pointer, 2-Cameron Frazier, 3-David Drummond
Today our giveaway focuses on the essentials– the real essentials.
Grooming and underwear.
MenScience, we love them, their microfine face scrub rocks. So we're giving away 3 MenScience Travel Kits. These kits truly have everything you need, especially for those who are always on the go. Each kit comes with: Advanced Shave Formula, Daily Face Wash, Advanced Face Lotion, Post-Shave Repair, Daily Shampoo, Advanced Deodorant, Advanced Lip Protection, Night Sleep Mask, Advanced Ear Plugs, and Personal Travel Bag.
Kings Underwear. Their focus is on creating supreme undergarments that are better than the rest, they're known in some circles as the "Victoria Secrets for men". All the items are made with comfort, fit, and masculinity in mind. Oh, and did I mention they're made in the good ole USA? Well, they are. Our personal review of their new line of underwear is coming soon, so be on the look out for that, but for now we're going to giveaway a premium package of Kings boxers, socks, and t-shirts… so maybe you can help us review them too.
Kings Underwear Premium Package: any 3 underwear, any 3 premium business socks, 2 pack of under-shirts (any style).
So to re-cap, today's Urban Gentleman Holiday Giveaway:
– One lucky person will be chosen to win the a premium package of Kings Underwear. Just comment below.
Alrighty, get your tweet and comment on.
1. Cologne. A great new scent is always a nice choice.
2. Something that goes along with his favorite hobby. If it’s cooking– new cookware, golfing– new clubs or golf shoes, music– new headphones, etc.
3. Sports paraphernalia. To me this is always the fail-safe option. Men are usually pretty proud of their favorite sports team, especially if its a college team so buying them a a few shirts and a hat will definitely atleast make them smile.
4. Money. Seriously though, you can’t go wrong with money. The money could go towards anything– paying a bill, filling up their gas tank, a new pair of shoes, etc.
Update: Winner of the giftcard is Dionte Sierdeski.
Please be on the lookout for an email about the giveaway in your inbox.
It’s that time of year again, yep Prom season. So that means tuxedos, limos, dinner reservations, and so much more. We have the complete Prom Guide here, and in addition to that we have a $100 Men’s Wearhouse Giftcard to give to one lucky Urban Gentleman reader.
Leave your name and email address.
If you want to increase your chances of winning you can also :
– Subscribe to The Urban Gent (look on the right column)
– Fan us on facebook
– Follow us on blogger and/or twitter
– Tweet about the contest (then tell us you did via “comments”)
The more ways you enter the more chances you have to win.
Ladies, feel free to enter the contest for your boyfriend or prom date.
UPDATE: Congratulations to our winner Ken! Have fun at prom.
Emmanuel Fleurinord– Executive Kit
Burgher Jon– FaceBlade Travel Kit
Matthew Sullivan– Combo Travel Kit
Conor Ney– FaceBlade
Ridge Engle– HeadBlade
Please check your email guys!
(send us your full mailing addresses)
Didn’t win a kit? All is not lost, use the code UGENT to receive a 30% discount at HeadBlade.
Today is the last day to enter our Valentine’s Day Giveaway. Win cufflinks, tie-clip, or a money clip -and- titanium collar stays.
*As usual winners are chosen using random.org