1. Best workout to get fit and in shape quickly?
2. Advice on how to integrate fitness into a busy schedule?
3. Foods that will aid in slimming down -and- foods that help when wanting to bulk up?
If you’re looking to gain mass: increase your lean protein intake– chicken breast baked (not fried)! Fish and turkey are great foods to increase and sustain muscle mass!
4. What are some of the benefits of your Special “Me & My Chair: The No Excuses Workout” workouts?
5. Let’s say an urban gentleman only has 10 minutes to workout per day, he wants to slim down a little and tone his muscles,what should he do?
Jump outta bed and do 30 push ups, 30 crunches, 30 sit ups, 30 squats, 30 lunges per leg! REPEAT until the 10 minutes are up! Watch what you eat.. that means make clean quality choices when eating! As your body gets use to this workout increase your reps and speed!
6. Top 5 singular workouts? Top 5 foods to eat?
Push ups, squats, sit ups, dips, pull ups!
Turkey, Oatmeal, Eggs, Chicken, Spinach!
7. Anything extra you want to add?
Drink water. Why? It flushes your body and reduces water retention by flushing the system continuously! Enjoy this spring and summer gentlemen, and “be better than yesterday”.
Celebrity Trainer Dolvett Quince
More about the Me & My Chair workout:
One of my friends has the hardest time getting up in the mornings, he noticed that I have alot of energy and wanted to know what my “secret” was– I told him there was no real secret, but I do have a few things I drink or take to make getting up less of a task…
– take Vitamin C each morning (taking the Gummy kind makes this really easy:-)
– take a Centrum Multi-Vitamin
– drink tea, green tea is usually best
– try your hardest to get 8 hours of sleep, obviously this is easier said than done
Bolthouse Farms has a series of drinks that I love- my favorites Berry Boost, Green Goodness, Perfectly Protein (Mocha Cappuccino), and C-Boost. Green Goodness is just a really healthy drink, good to just drink throughout the week. C-Boost is another drink that gives you a boost, it contains lots of Vitamin C. Perfectly Protein is packed with protein and is very tasty, but it’s not a good morning drink because it weighs you down some– it’s actually a good drink for guys before or after workouts since it has whey protein (helps you to gain healthy weight). The Bolthouse Farms drinks are usually found on the fruit/vegetable aisle, they’re all natural with no sugar added. And different stores will have different varieties, to see the complete list go to their website.
Also, alot of my friends and family use the following to maintain healthy energized lives:
– Garlic Supplements
– Omega 3
Check out the Health Corner for more information and to order these vitamins.
This morning routine has helped a few of my friends both male and female, so try it out. And feel free to give your advice on overcoming “morning grogginess”.