Deemed, "The Future of Shaving", Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D is the latest "great one" in the world of men's shaving and grooming. The SensoTouch's design makes it simple to use, with an easy grip handle and touch screen interface… yeah, I know, crazy right? lol. The easy grip gives you enhanced control and the touch screen interface shows the remaining battery capacity and charging status. This shaver really is a beaut…
Check out the 3 main features:
· GyroFlex is the distinctive three-dimensional component that allows the shaver to perfectly follow the unique contours of the face. It ensures that minimum pressure is needed so that the shaver delivers a close shave without skin irritation.
· UltraTrack is the new innovative shaver head that pivots around, tilts inward, and flexes outward to adjust seamlessly to every curve of the face and neck, facilitating a faster shave and closeness which also minimizes pressure and irritation. Whether there’s stubble or problem-causing longer hair that can lie flat against the skin, UltraTrack captures all hair by using three specialized shaving tracks: slots for normal hairs, channels for long hairs and holes for short stubble.
· The SkinGlide system reduces pressure and therefore irritation by combining a smooth flat surface with rounded edges to glide smoothly over the skin. The Aquatec sealing enables the use of shaving gel for additional skin protection.
Get the shaver and read more reviews, here: Philips Norelco 1250 SensoTouch 3d Electric Shaver
There's so many headphones out there these days, so it's hard to know which ones to purchase. We did a review of few in the Best Headphones article last year, and today we want to add one more to the list.
V-MODA Crossfade LP. I've been using these for about 2.5 months ( they came out in July for $249.99), and they have yet to disappoint. The styling is on point, they're comfortable (I can wear them for hours), and the sound is crystal clear. From what I've been told these are the preferred headphones by Apple employees and they're better quality than Beats by Dre. (More info and photos below:)
TOP NOTES: Saffron, Mandarin, Nutmeg
MID NOTES: Spiced Wood Accord, Green Fig, Cistus
*Leave your name and email address
1. Answer the question: What do you want for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa?
2. Subscribe to The Urban Gent (look on right column)
3. Fan us on facebook
(and answer the question on the wall or via a message)
4. Tweet about the contest (then tell us you did via “comments”)
5. Follow us on blogger
Any one of the above will do, but the more ways you enter the more chances you have to win. So I suggest atleast commenting on this post then choose any of the other entry ways.
Contest ends Sunday, December 20th.
EDGE Infused (Lotionized Shave Gel)
Edge’s newest line of shave gel designed to go beyond regular shave protection by giving men a noticeably smooth and healthy look with vitamins, anti-oxidants and natural ingredients like Ginseng, Watermint and Witch Hazel.
Urban Gent Review: 3.5/5. Created a nice thick lather. The guys who tried this said it gave them a nice comfortable shave. I like that the shaving gel is lotionized , so it leaves a man’s skin alot softer than other shaving cremes.
1. AXE Dark Temptation Spray
2. NIVEA for Men Revitalizing Body Lotion
3.L’OREAL Paris Men’s Vive Absolute Clean Hair & Body Wash
Info: Developed by world-renowned fragrance expert, Ann Gottlieb, AXE Dark Temptation combines the subtle aroma of chocolate with fresh gourmet scents.
Urban Gent’s Review: 3.7/5 I must say at first I wasn’t sure about the idea of using the smell of chocolate for a cologne. But I was in for a pleasant surprise after smelling the spray. It’s like a literal mixture of chocolate and cologne- mmmm, tasty. I think this is a good inexpensive spray that will mix well with the body scent of most men.
Info: Perfect for the changing seasons, NIVEA for MEN Revitalizing Body Lotion is a creamy vitamin E and aloe vera lotion that has a light masculine fragrance that doesn’t leave white streaks after applying it. That’s because it’s specially formulated to penetrate men’s tough, dry skin quicker than ordinary lotions.
Urban Gent’s Review: 4/5. I actually tested this lotion along with my male friends, and it made my hands soft. I personally don’t like lotions this thin in texture, but I know many people do so I won’t holding it against them. My favorite things about this lotion was the smell- very very masculine.
Info: Vive Pro for Men Absolute Clean Hair & Body Wash is the ultimate cleanser. It combines shampoo, conditioner and body wash in one to quickly clean and condition hair and skin. It leaves you feeling and smelling fresh and energized.
FUN FACTS: Along with the spray AXE sent me over a gigantic dark chocolate candybar… it was tasty, but I couldn’t finish it all- it was just too big. There were a few interesting chocolate facts on the candy bar as well, including a someof these:
* Twenty percent of American women would lick their chocolate so
nobody else would ask for a bite
* Nearly 30 percent of American women ranked chocolate as more
irresistible than sex
* Eighty-two percent agreed that chocolate is a temptation that
is hard to resist
* Seventy-two percent of women would hide chocolate to avoid
having to share it
* Seventy-four percent of women consider chocolate to be
To Try all 3 of these products it would cost you about $15, you’ll have a shampoo, body wash, moisturizer (aka lotion) and spray. Hmmmm, all that for just $15 isn’t that bad.