She can be seen in Esquire, Sports Illustrated, and Victoria’s Secret.
On the weekends I try to give you gentlemen different type of advice… something that is applicable to the weekends. Topics over the past few weeks:
And this week: Date Night With Your Lady
Here are some really fun, cute, inexpensive (and kinda expensive) dates you can have with your lady:
1. Dinner & a Movie (yaaaawn)
2. Chinese Take-Out in the Park
3. Roof-top Sunrise
4. Cartoons and Junk Food
5. Salsa Lessons
This is always fun, if you haven’t done it then you need to. Google salsa clubs or salsa lessons given in your area, then setup a time to go. You could make it into a complete Latin night by taking her to a tasty Spanish restaurant after the lessons.
6. Jazz Night
Jazz nights are the best! They make you feel “grown & sexy” (yes I know that phrase is dead, lol, but it’s appropriate for this sentence). Every city has Jazz Nights- it may be at a restaurant, museum, club- just find out where and make sure you go. If you’re from Atlanta I highly recommend Jazz at the High Museum (every 3rd Friday).
7. Unique Restaurant
Everyone goes out to eat, it’s just a basic for the whole dating thing. But for your special chick switch it up by taking her to a unique restaurant. Like a house that was turned into a restaurant or a themed restaurant- just somewhere really different and new.
8. Get-a-way In the City
One of the most romantic dates is when you “get-a-way” in the city. Choose a really elegant hotel and book a room for a night. Order room service, watch movies, give each other massages and just get it on!
At the end of the day, it’s all about thinking outside the box- have fun and be sporadic! Do things that make you both happy:-)
Here’s a quick checklist of things to do when preparing for a female visitor:
1. Clean the living room: this is the first place she’ll see and be.
2. Clean the bathroom: this is so pertinent because if it’s nasty, she’ll think you’re nasty and you’ll quickly loose points with her, lol
3. Clean the kitchen: who knows, she may want to cook for you.
4. Clean the bedroom: this is mainly for men who have roommates or plan to get some nookie.
5. Make sure the place smells good: Use atleast 2 scented candles or 2 Glade plug-ins.
6. Make sure there are no annoying roommates around: they can easily kill the mood.
7. Make sure your satellite or cable is working, if not have a variety of movies prepared.
8. Make sure you smell good, have fresh breath, and
clean cut nails (long dirty nails are a HUGE turnoff)
9. Have a few drinks and snacks prepared: strawberries, grapes, and bottled water are good choices. Maybe some alcohol. .
10.If you do plan on “getting busy”make sure you have condoms and massage oils ready: always use protection- there are waaaay to many STDs out there now-a-days!